Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm still around

Really I am. But that daughter of ours pointed me to a couple of web sites and I've been far too absorbed with them to do my blogging.

The dangerous sites are Clipmarks (www.clipmarks.com) and LibraryThing (www.librarything.com). My clipmarks are at http://clipmarks.com/clipper/MomLes. Play with these sites at your peril.

However, I've uploaded some new photos to Flickr, and maybe later today I'll finish adding comments to them.

Just a thought: If you've ever considered coming to Turkey, do it in late April. The weather is utterly perfect (the rains are over and past, and the voice of the turtle is heard in the land). The trees are full of migrating birds, and the hills are covered with flowers. And there are no tourists! Come now if you ever come.

No comments: